Queenstown Snowmobiles offers the only wilderness snowmobiling experience in New Zealand!
Always wanted to try snowmobiling? Well now you can! Join us for the ultimate winter experience – snowmobiling is one of the most adrenaline-pumping, action-packed winter adventures… with the added bonus of stunning scenery & views for the duration of the entire trip!
- We have exclusive access to trails & back country riding, by way of helicopter only, with breath taking views across to Mt Cook, Mt Aspiring and down to Stewart Island on a clear day.
- Our tours are all professionally guided by local & qualified guides.
- We cater for individuals, families and small groups of up to six people.
- Queenstown Snowmobiles are located next to Queenstown Airport on Lucas Place.
- We operate seven days a week with four daily tours.
- Our tours operate from June to late October & are all snow/weather dependent.
Join us for this thrilling, unforgettable, backcountry adventure!